Christian J. Lake, Esq.
Christian Lake is an associate attorney at Lindell Farson & Zebouni, P.A., He is a Jacksonville, Florida, native who attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate studies, where he graduated with honors, and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree (Political Science) with a minor in Business Administration in 2015. Mr. Lake then moved to Washington, D.C., where he received his Juris Doctor degree from the George Washington University Law School in 2018.
While attending law school, Mr. Lake was a member of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal and President of the Christian Legal Society.
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Business and Contract Claims
- Fraud Litigation
- Shareholder/Partnership Disputes
- Consumer/Automotive Litigation
- Construction Law
- General Business Advice
- Government Disputes
- Florida, 2018
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C. 2018, J.D.
- University of Florida, 2015, B.A., Political Science (with Honors)
- “In re Micron Technology, Inc,” Federal Circuit Bar Journal Case Briefs
- Golf, chess, basketball